Sunday, January 31, 2010

Let me explain myself.



Dear ________,

I realized recently that lots of small things happen during a day. They can make us smile, make us mad, or make us laugh, but most of the time we forget about them within a day or so. Compliments, jokes, new acquaintances, shoes we can't afford... Out of sight of mind.

I don't want to forget these things because they have an impact not just on my day but on how I view the world. Am I mad because I found shoes that I'll never own? Am I having a good day because I met new people, or saw someone I already know and love? What quirks has today offered to make it different than yesterday?

This blog exists to recognize that each day is different, and each day is special. Every time something interesting happens I will write a letter to it- more or less a note. Confused? Read a couple posts and you'll catch on. Who knows? Maybe I'll write you a letter one day :)

Gnarleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News