Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whadda Week!

So I decided to hold off this post for a week- not every day is going to bring handfuls of interesting things, but needless to say all days together can produce a blog post. This post is from the week of Jan 31 to Feb 6, and are in order of which they happened :)


Dear Wichita, I don't understand why all your murderers "coincidentally" start with "R" and end with "-der". I mean, I have 3 friends on facebook who's last name is "Reader", and I have a Ruder- If you want to be on the safe side I would check em out.

Dear Jessica White- I'm pretty sure it was your tweet that said "Dear Bottle of Menage a Trois, you are looking mighty tasty" that inspired this- you deserve due credit.

Dear Miss America, how do you feel about Kesha being the last thing we hear after they crown you? "UUURRbody gettin' crunk, crunk"- Boys try to touch your junk? hmmmmm

Dear Regina George- I lost 3 lbs. SUCK ON THAT!

Dear Guy at the gym joking about domestic violence in front of his wife, hmmmm...... not a good choice.

Dear String Quartet, I apologize for flipping out on you guys and making Chris's birthday really awkward- Hope you will still have me as your cellist!

Dear White Chocolate, I'm sorry, but I went to Dark chocolate a long time ago and never looked back.

Dear Facebook ad asking me if I want a boyfriend, How many people actually click on you? I'm very curioius.

Dear guy cupping girls boobs in the RSC, holy crap... you are cupping that girl's boobs in the RSC.

Dear Speeding ticket- you were my first ;) can't say it was the best experience of my life though.

Dear house with the neon "open" sign in the window- there's no way you don't sell drugs.

Dear Spin Class, you are nothing more than a voluntary Ass-kicking

Dear Ear Phones, I LOVE you because you politely say "buzz off" to people I don't want to talk to.

Dear letter that I wrote but never sent, you were the most therapeutic part of my day. I wonder if I'll ever have the courage to send you to whom you were intended for.

Dear Purple Mouthwash and Crest Whitening with Scope, When used in rapid succession, you taste like tootsie rolls!

Dear everyone, I feel really cool that I was selected to be on Homecoming Court for WSU, but the best part is I get to go through process with one of my best friends, Kate Garnes, and a sister, Sam Ternes. Mush Mush Mush.

Dear Grandpa, you are such a bad ass for getting your concealed to carry permit. I'll never question you ever again.



Love Always,
Gnarleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News