Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Glad that's over with.

Last week was an adventure for me. I've actually had to try and recall most of my letters because I didn't have the energy to write them down. I ran a total of 16 miles, attended 5 hours of class a day, worked every day and rehearsed for 2.5 hours a day. In the mean time, I had to call the police to report someone I've seen too many times on my runs. I performed one of the most emotionally taxing string quartets to a packed house at Mead's Corner. I also scored a mediocre test grade.

Last week was special. In the non PC way. I'm glad to have it over with and have less on my mind, and move on to appreciate the small things.


Dear Blog,


Dear all ye Brits- just an obversation, but you all look like you could have a part in the lord of the rings trilogy.

Dear Women I don't know- I have officially decided I don't like it when you call me Hun.

Dear Last Week- I left some dents in the wall with my head to remember you by. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Dear Bottle-o-Beer- I gave in. And it was all I imagined- like honey on Winnie the Pooh.

Dear Shorts with built in underwear- you know I've written to you before, but now there is absolutely no sarcasm: I love that I don't have to put on my underwear separately when I wear you. I absolutely love it.

Dear Teachers, Work and NPR- do you coordinate? Because you all seem to get really negative and pessimistic at the same time. Truck on.

Dear Letter I was given but never read- you've been on my desk for 3 years, and you were the perfect reminder of self-worth. What a gift.

LoveAlways,
Gnarleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News