Thursday, March 25, 2010

How the Queen of England scarred me for life.

If you are familiar with www.homestarrunner.com and strong bad e-mails, I suggest you read the preface to my letters in a strong bad voice.

*Stretch**Yawn* man-o-man don't we all wish Spring Break lasted forever. I'm still not fully recooperated from my week of festivities nor have I come to terms with the fact that it's over. Alas- Dear Blog is officially back on the clock.

Does anybody out there suck at long term goals (as I raise both my hands and nose as high as I can)? BECAUSE I DO. I have a very binge-like personality: love it, leave it, move on.With that said it is becoming very hard to continue working out. I am soooo tired and I still can't believe I'm still working out after 3 whole months. Don't judge, but that's almost equivalent to my longest relationship. So as I sit here eating the ice cream bar my coworker just brought me I can't help but wonder what I can do to make this workout thing a lifestyle as opposed to a hassle. If you have any tips please let me know, because thus far I am building long-term goal endurance by running and blogging. I don't know how long that will last.

ONWARD! These are my letter from the week of March 21ish to the 28th.


Dear Seat in my Comm Class- you have been very rudely usurped by the lady in class that asks way too many questions. I'm showing up early next week to take you back.

Dear Indian Food place on campus- YOU TOTALLY JIPPED ME ON THE RICE :(

Dear Ditch on the highway- I got to tell many people about the time we spent together on my way home from KC.

Dear new cardigan- I'm sorry for throwing you in the dryer although you say to lye flat to dry. I was in a hurry, but now you have those little fabric balls all bunched up.

Dear Dreams- It would be cool if I never dreamed that the Queen of England copped a feel ON PURPOSE ever again. She has officially become the new "dead puppies" for me.

Dear Tweet I received about a teacher discussing sexting in class- Queen of England Queen of England Queen of England

Dear Jog by the river- as scenic and relaxing you are, there are 2 things that would make you better. Having my Itouch back, and a dog. Mom, can I have a puppy?

Dear Chipotle- What the heck is it with the rice jipping this week? Just because I'm a vegetarian doesn't mean I'm not HUNGRY! Pile it on!

Dear Apple Juice- There's nothing better than thinking I've already finished you, and then looking at you and seeing one big swig left. YAY!

Dear Big Blue Cello Case- You are almost as bad as having a huge ass when I try and squeeze between cars in the parking lot.

Dear Itouch Napper- Frick. I was so excited to get my Itouch back for running but no you had to keep the clip that attaches it to my arm band. Bitch move.

Dear Facbook Minions- I know I know- you want to talk to me, but when I leave my computer for a 5 minutes to brush my teeth and 5 of you want talk at the same time I just can't process.

Dear parents teaching their kid how to ride a bike- maybe it would be better to teach him how to ride bike further away from the river...

Dear Readers with virgin ears- I apologize for the expletives in this blog. I normally don't curse that much? I guess my quartet would disagree with that...


LoveAlways,
Gnarleigh


PS- Watch out for this saucy Minx.

1 comment:

  1. Just found you -- looking forward to following your journey :-)

    ReplyDelete

Recent News